University of Texas at El Paso August 2016 – December 2020
Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance Minor: Management
SwagUp – Project Manager January 2022 – Present
● Responsible for managing and establishing relationships with over 300 clients while
maintaining an average monthly revenue of over $250,000.
● Oversee end-to-end development and execution of projects on multiple accounts resulting
in increased revenue and satisfied customers (ex: Mcdonalds x Notre Dame, Harvard,
● Work closely with the revenue team to complete customer requests due to budget,
inventory and product restrictions concluding in being the top performer of the project
Hippo Insurance – Customer Support Coordinator May 2021 – December 2021
● Manage and develop outreach program targeting thousands of customers improving
retention by 20%.
● Overlooking thousands of insurance policies and providing proactive solutions and
information to retain CRM to maintain valuation of $2.5 billion.
● Handle and de-escalate customer issues using company programs and software to provide
appropriate and accurate solutions and alternatives within time limits to ensure resolution.
Laura’s Productions – Project and Event Coordinator February 2018- March 2021
● Lead, manage, and coordinate logistics of quarterly fashion shows including onsite
execution and post event analysis.
● Solidify event sponsors through outreach on social media and events through
communication with local vendors and sponsors for funding
● Recruited Sarah Farms (a local beverage company) while creating, managing, and
organizing more than 50 events per year
CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
● Bloomberg Certification
Aug 2016 - Dec 2020
Bachelors Degree in Finance at University of Texas at El Paso
Deans List Spring 2020
Jan 2021 - Present
Project Manager at Swagup
May 2021- Dec 2021
Customer Support Coordinator at Hippo Insurance