Senior Account Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 773.671.475
Experienced Sales and Marketing Professional with over 10 years experience working with Fortune 500 Companies to successfully achieve their B2B and B2C marketing goals. Recognized by management and peers for outstanding communications, resourceful problem solving abilities and client centric approach to business.
Production Manager, 2017 – Present
● Manage agency accounts and provide exceptional customer service solutions while meeting the client’s marketing, branded merchandise, point of sale and event goals and objectives.
● Collaborate with a partner agency to provide branding and sourcing expertise for a client base that includes Moet Hennessy, Ferrari, Hostess and Aetna.
● Work with clients and vendors to solve any challenges presented in a timely and cost effective manner.
● Hire, onboard and manage contract employees.
● Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable using Quickbooks accounting software, including monthly reconciliation and year-end rebate reports.
Owner, March 2007 – August 2017
● Independently started a marketing services company.
● Managed the sales cycle from start to finish. Created marketing content networked and grew the client base and sales revenue.
● Consulted with clients on their marketing objectives and provided relevant and measurable solutions to increase brand awareness.
● Handled all aspects of small business accounting.
CREATIVE GRAPHICS MANAGEMENT
Senior Account Executive, April 2002 – March 2007
● Developed and successfully implemented a business plan to add Promotional Products Division to the existing commercial printing business.
● Increased sales of Promotional Products Division 55% by year two, 85% by year three
● Sourced and presented solutions to clients and managed production of $1M of sales per year.
● Led entire company sales force in new account growth.
HALO BRANDED SOLUTIONS
National Accounts Project Manager, September 2000 – April 2002
● Managed national key accounts in excess of $10M in annual promotional sales, with a special emphasis on increasing consumer brand awareness for National Liquor Distributors, including Diageo and Brown- Forman.
● Developed and sourced custom overseas promotional items and presented ideas to national client base and/or their preferred advertising agency.
● Executed all logistics involved in delivering consumer sales promotions from product concept and development to finished product delivery.
● Managed staff of 10, including sales support, graphic designers and accounting personnel.
Bachelor of Science in Business Operations
Bachelor of Science, Business Operations at DeVry University