Sales professional skilled in customer service, call center operations, data entry and Microsoft Office Suite.
Cook Medical, Vandergrift, PA 2022-present
Quality Control Inspector
• Perform final inspection of product, labeling and packaging, according to established procedures to ensure all products meet the appropriate specifications
• Performa visual, dimensional and functional inspections on components, subassemblies or finished devices to assure compliance with written specifications and/or drawings
• Identify, document and control non-conforming components, sub-assemblies or finished devices according to established procedures
UPS, Apollo, PA 2021
• Delivered packages to customers on time and in a professional manner.
• Drove truck on predetermined route.
• Recorded all deliveries in UPS proprietary system.
Leeds/PCNA, New Kensington, PA 2018-2020
World Source Sales Consultant
• Developed and sustained relationships with existing customer base, building rapport as a personable and trusted representative.
• Prepared customized client presentations and quotes and answered inquiries regarding products and services.
• Achieved 123% of quota.
Leeds/PCNA, New Kensington, PA 2012-2018
Account Coverage Support Representative/Data Entry
• Supported all coverage needs for an assigned Account Manager.
• Built and maintained successful working relationships, delivering consistency of service.
• Collaborated cross-functionally, acting as a product expert.
AutoZone, Leechburg, PA 2011-2012
Parts Sales Manager
• Resolved customer issues, acting as main point of customer contact.
• Trained new hires on computer systems, how to interact with customers, and proper diagnosis of issues and resolution.
• Managed inventory and maintained store stock and appearance.
Comcast, Pittsburgh, PA 2006-2007
Outbound Sales Representative
• Contacted customers to offer new and/or upgraded services.
• Ensure thorough knowledge of Comcast product offerings and their benefits.
Verizon Wireless, Cranberry Township, PA 2002-2006
• Handled inbound calls for 2nd tier Business Accounts along with add-on and upgrade sales.
• Ranked top 20% in sales and top 1% in accessory and add-on sales.
Radio Shack, Lower Burrell, PA 1997-2002
• Resolved sales issues, store builds, and inventories across five locations.
• Ranked top 5% in sales.
• Trained new employees as well as up-skill trained current employees.
• Leechburg Area High School
Mark Reed | firstname.lastname@example.org | (724) 994-6007