Promotional Product Professional
L. Elizabeth Cavitt
512-415-2763 (cell) ∙ 1325 Country Manor Rd. ∙ Fort Worth, TX 76134 ∙ firstname.lastname@example.org
A strong team builder, motivator, problem solver and leader with excellent interpersonal skills, public speaking and presentation experience, as well as training and negotiation expertise. Twenty years experience in the marketing/promotional products industry. This includes five years in operations at Boundless, Inc., and a combined ten years of experience in Sales Management at Boundless and Scarborough Specialties, Inc.
While with Scarborough Specialties, Inc.:
· Sales Manager / Branch Manager – Fort Worth Office
· Company-wide point person for marketing and business development
· Developed comprehensive Sales Training Program
Lake County Press, Waukegan, IL 2022-Present
$69 million Print, Promotional and Fulfillment Company
Account Manager, Branded Merchandise
- Hired to partner with the department manager to create the Branded Merchandise department.
- Responsible for $500K department sales in 2022 and $1 Million in department sales by Q3 2023
- Created internal marketing and industry knowledge training for LCP Print Sales Professionals
- Created external client facing marketing to introduce Branded Merchandise department to existing LCP clients
- Created introduction marketing box and supporting marketing material among other sales tools such as white papers on uniform, inventory and incentive programs.
- Responsible for all aspects of promotional and branded merchandise orders including taking warm leads from existing LCP sales professionals and sourcing, quoting, ordering, creating and submitting purchase orders, establishing supplier accounts and paying invoices, tracking orders, ensuring in hands dates are met, and billing clients with final invoices.
- Manager of in house uniform and promotional online programs including sourcing, quoting, assisting with product set up for online store and coordinating with online store team to establish, update, review and refresh programs as needed.
- Created Marketing videos featuring branded items for LCP sales reps and social media.
- Respond to RFP, RFI and RFQ requests that involve branded merchandise and promotional items.
SELECTED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Scarborough Specialties, Inc., Fort Worth, TX 2013-2020
$19 million Distributor of Promotional Products
Sales / Branch Manager Fort Worth Office & Business Development Coordinator for all Offices
- Responsible for nineteen sales representatives and $6.6 million in annual sales for 2019.
- Spearheaded 106.25% sales growth in the Fort Worth Office – increasing sales from $3.2 million in 2013 to $6.6 million in 2019.
- Responsible for all RFP responses for the company; awarded contracts include: Medical City Healthcare (formerly HCA Healthcare), Suddenlink, Saputo Dairy Foods, Gravity Oilfield Services, Texas Tech University, Southern Methodist University, City of Amarillo, Texas, UT Southwestern, West Texas A&M University.
- Created and developed a sales training program with 26 sales representatives on boarded.
Marketing Point Person for the company responsible for targeted marketing communications to clients for the company as well as responsible for communicating and training on new system tools and marketing analytics to the sales team.
- During the COVID-19 outbreak became the PPE expert, tracking available PPE supplies as well as verifying authenticity and appropriate certifications for import of KN95 masks, N95 masks, and all other types of personal protective equipment, to include developing relationships with various departments at the FDA to ensure quality goods were being delivered to medical personnel depending on SSI for supplies when their normal supply chains were unable to provide the necessary equipment.
BOUNDLESS, Inc., Austin, TX 2005–2012
$98 million Distributor of Promotional Products
Strategic Sales/Operations Manager
- Recruited to become one of the first employees for this company, by the owner, Jason Black.
- Promoted five times in seven years.
- Reported directly to the Vice President of Sales for Strategic Sales and Services.
- Assisted Sales Professionals in achieving revenue goals for new and existing Strategic Accounts through coordination of Boundless Network resources including tools, marketing and technology.
- Evaluated and qualified strategic sales opportunities and guided client solutions.
Sales and Supplier Relations Manager
- Reported to the National Sales Director.
- Developed and presented Sales Training Program for 100+ Boundless Network sales professionals.
- Significantly contributed towards revenue growth from $20 million to $47 million.
- Aided in account planning, sales professional business planning and account development.
- Assisted in creating sales methodology for all new sales professionals.
- Created Preferred Supplier Program including 3 Tiers of Preferred suppliers with criteria for each.
- Negotiated self promotional giveaways for all regional offices from Preferred Suppliers.
- Administered Preferred Supplier program for 2 years.
Sales Support and Recruiting Manager
- Traveled to all regional offices to assist in account development.
- Trained all new Sales Professionals on Boundless Network tools, technology and resources.
- Developed policies and procedures for sales support as well as inside sales team.
- Promoted to Sales and Supplier Relations Manager.
o Prior to Sales Support and Recruiting Manager, roles included Events Coordinator / Sales Support Team Lead / Sales Support Specialist, Accounts Receivable and Collections
Bachelor of Fine Arts with a Concentration in Acting, Texas State University, cum laude
Texas Insurance License for General Lines #2568288
Texas Licensed Auctioneer #18384
Core Value Champion 2022
Awarded by Pronto Delivery Customer Experience Team for continually delighting and captivating customers
Jimi Hendrix Award 2011
Awarded by Boundless Network Sales Team for Always Finding a Silver Lining in any Situation
Rock Star of Operations 2008
Awarded by Boundless Network Sales Team
Janis Joplin Award 2008
Awarded by Boundless Network Sales Team for Inspiring Passion in Others
Elvis Presley Award 2008
Awarded by Sales Team for Inspiring Creativity in Others
Awarded by Boundless Network Co-Workers at Boundless Network Corporate
Shining Star Award 2006 & 2008
Awarded by Executive Management Team for Exemplifying the Best of Boundless Core Values
Rookie of the Year 2002
Awarded by the Executive Management Team of Hotlink
LinkedIn / References