Account Manager Promotional Products
Atlanta, GA 30319 | 305-588-4305 | Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diligent professional offering over 20 years of experience in promoting and selling promotional products and skilled in recommending merchandise based on individual requirements. I work hard to exceed client expectations by finding solutions and offering creative ideas.
· Promotional items and print knowledge
· Product Management and Pricing
· Customer Needs Assessment
· Accurate quoting
· Strong communication with clients and vendors
· Detail oriented
· Problem solving
· Daily use of: Canva, Excel, Outlook, Word, Sage, asi, EPMS and Pressero
Sales Representative | 04/2001 – Current
Pan American Graphic, Inc – Hialeah Gardens , FL
· Started the promotional products department at a commercial print business from ground zero. Which has grown to represent 30% of overall sales.
· Use industry search engines and tools to find items, create quotes, presentations, purchase orders and CRM to maintain contacts.
· Provided samples and proofs to ensure client satisfaction.
· Monitored customer order process to ensure orders meet deadlines.
· Answer customer questions, share product knowledge and research pricing and availability.
· Call vendors to confirm inventory, prices, production time and order status.
· Developed and maintained records on customer contacts and used information to support effective follow-up opportunities.
· Strong communication with clients about best imprint methods, as well as expectations of production and shipping timelines.
· Able to multi-task to insure current and potential orders are tended to.