AIM Smarter, LLC
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Reports to: Senior Graphic Designer
Position Summary: An excellent opportunity to join a collaborative, energetic team and create high-impact digital and print-based marketing materials for the promotional products industry. Our ideal Graphic Designer is a team player, innovative, and thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Digital/Graphic Designer will execute all aspects of the design, layout, and final delivery of complex projects. Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Generating ideas to portray concepts and advertise products and services.
· Creating online marketing materials including web banners, marketing emails, social media graphics.
· Designing and laying out print-based marketing materials, such as brochures and flyers.
Updating website content (no programming necessary, but a general understanding of HTML & CSS is a plus).
Designing product imprints and creating accurate mockups.
BONUS: Experience creating and editing short form video content (using Premiere, After Effects and Biteable).
· BONUS: Experience with CRMs such as MailChimp, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Keap/Infusionsoft, etc.
Knowledge and Experience:
This position requires specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout.
· 3+ years of relevant professional experience
· Adobe Creative Suite (Especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Knowledge of printing processes and specifications
· Up to date with best practices for social media and email marketing
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office business applications
Able to present concepts for initial and follow-up direction and receive constructive critique for quality outcomes
Collaborate in a team environment, freely sharing thoughts and ideas
Complete deadline-driven tasks on time
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills in executing projects
Adaptable to change and open to new opportunities
Adherence to existing brand guidelines
Excellent active listening and customer service skills
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, or relevant field
· Submit links to samples of your work with your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com