Promotional Product Professional
L. Elizabeth Cavitt
512-415-2763 (cell) ∙ 1325 Country Manor Rd. ∙ Fort Worth, TX 76134 ∙ email@example.com
A strong team builder, motivator, problem solver and leader with excellent interpersonal skills, public speaking and presentation experience, as well as training and negotiation expertise. Fifteen years experience in the marketing/promotional products industry. This includes five years in operations at Boundless, Inc., and a combined ten years of experience in Sales Management at Boundless and Scarborough Specialties, Inc.
While with Scarborough Specialties, Inc.:
Sales Manager / Branch Manager – Fort Worth Office
Company-wide point person for marketing and business development
Developed comprehensive Sales Training Program
Pronto Delivery, Inc., Arlington, TX 2021-Present
$22 Million Freight, Courier & Logistics Company
Sales Support / Special Project Coordinator
- Hired to eventually take over internal and external marketing for company, learning industry in Sales Support Role.
- Responsible for special one-off projects in the Sales Department.
- Conduct in person training with large customers on how to use online order entry.
- Coordinate and schedule all pickups and deliveries for Covid-19 pool testing for 82 independent school districts in Texas, ensuring each ISD’s tests get to the appropriate laboratory within the viable time frame for tests.
- Schedule and track all appointments for freight consigned by ABF.
- Designed and conducted Driver Survey with recommendations to improve churn rate of independent contractors.
- Evaluate and continue to improve Driver Orientation to achieve more engagement with new drivers.
- Designed evaluation criteria and continuing professional development program for Customer Service for improved interaction with clients and additional soft skills.
- Evaluate current operations procedures with recommendations on improvement.
SELECTED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Scarborough Specialties, Inc., Fort Worth, TX 2013-2020
$19 million Distributor of Promotional Products
Sales / Branch Manager Fort Worth Office & Business Development Coordinator for all Offices
- Responsible for nineteen sales representatives and $6.6 million in annual sales for 2019.
Spearheaded 106.25% sales growth in the Fort Worth Office – increasing sales from $3.2 million in 2013 to $6.6 million in 2019.
- Responsible for all RFP responses for the company; awarded contracts include: Medical City Healthcare (formerly HCA Healthcare), Suddenlink, Saputo Dairy Foods, Gravity Oilfield Services, Texas Tech University, Southern Methodist University, City of Amarillo, Texas, UT Southwestern, West Texas A&M University.
- Created and developed a sales training program with 26 sales representatives onboarded.
- Marketing Point Person for the company responsible for targeted marketing communications to clients for the company as well as responsible for communicating and training on new system tools and marketing analytics to the sales team.
- During the COVID-19 outbreak became the PPE expert, tracking available PPE supplies as well as verifying authenticity and appropriate certifications for import of KN95 masks, N95 masks, and all other types of personal protective equipment, to include developing relationships with various departments at the FDA to ensure quality goods were being delivered to medical personnel depending on SSI for supplies when their normal supply chains were unable to provide the necessary equipment.
- Assisted sales team in research, development and execution of various types of programs for Saputo Foods (Uniform, Promotional & Incentive Programs), Moore Supply Company (Uniform, Promotional and Incentive Programs), and Medical City (Uniform Program, Snack Challenge Program).
BOUNDLESS, Inc., Austin, TX 2005–2012
$52 million Distributor of Promotional Products
Strategic Sales/Operations Manager
- Recruited to become one of the first employees for this company, by the owner, Jason Black.
Promoted five times in seven years.
- Reported directly to the Vice President of Sales for Strategic Sales and Services.
- Assisted Sales Professionals in achieving revenue goals for new and existing Strategic Accounts through coordination of Boundless Network resources including tools, marketing and technology.
- Evaluated and qualified strategic sales opportunities and guided client solutions.
Sales and Supplier Relations Manager
- Reported to the National Sales Director.
- Developed and presented Sales Training Program for 100+ Boundless Network sales professionals.
- Significantly contributed towards revenue growth from $20 million to $47 million.
- Aided in account planning, sales professional business planning and account development.
- Assisted in creating sales methodology for all new sales professionals.
- Created Preferred Supplier Program including 3 Tiers of Preferred suppliers with criteria for each.
- Negotiated self promotional giveaways for all regional offices from Preferred Suppliers.
Administered Preferred Supplier program for 2 years.
Sales Support and Recruiting Manager
- Travelled to all regional offices to assist in account development.
- Trained all new Sales Professionals on Boundless Network tools, technology and resources.
- Developed policies and procedures for sales support as well as inside sales team.
- Promoted to Sales and Supplier Relations Manager.
- Prior to Sales Support and Recruiting Manager, roles included Events Coordinator / Sales Support Team Lead / Sales Support Specialist, Accounts Receivable and Collections
Bachelor of Fine Arts with a Concentration in Acting, Texas State University, cum laude
Texas Insurance License for General Lines #2568288
Core Value Champion 2022 Awarded by Pronto Delivery Customer Experience Team for continually delighting and captivating customers
Jimi Hendrix Award 2011 Awarded by Boundless Network Sales Team for Always Finding a Silver Lining in any Situation
Rock Star of Operations 2008 Awarded by Boundless Network Sales Team
Janis Joplin Award 2008 Awarded by Boundless Network Sales Team for Inspiring Passion in Others
Elvis Presley Award 2008 Awarded by Sales Team for Inspiring Creativity in Others
MVP/Operations 2008 Awarded by Boundless Network Co-Workers at Boundless Network Corporate
Shining Star Award 2006 & 2008 Awarded by Executive Management Team for Exemplifying the Best of Boundless Core Values
Rookie of the Year 2002 Awarded by the Executive Management Team of Hotlink
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org