Website Team Phun
Everyone has Phun in their own unique way!
Concentration: All Vertical Markets
Reports To: Sean Burns, Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Division: West / East
Team Phun provides custom business to business (B2B) branding solutions for all vertical markets that are designed to increase brand recognition, promote events, support marketing initiatives, or sell merchandise. The company partners with contract vendors and performs in-house production using a global supply chain to deliver client products/services including branded apparel, custom merch, signs and displays, and digital services.
Responsible for driving sales, combining an expert knowledge of systems, industry expertise, and a focus on gross profit and revenue. Drive customer growth, and ensure customer satisfaction. Research, plan and execute sales campaigns to bring in new opportunities with leads and from existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Develop annual, quarterly, and monthly strategies to exceed sales goals
- Research and generate leads, and convert them to new accounts
- Develop professional relationships with decision makers and critical contacts
- Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, in person, and via social channels regularly
- Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints with business etiquette
- Challenge customers with unique branding solutions that support their objectives
- Participate in sales meetings, ongoing professional development, and events
- Qualify new leads, by ensuring value expectations are realistic immediately
- Build and maintain accurate data in Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) tool; leads, opportunities, contacts and accounts at all times
- Regularly discover new industry trends and geographic sales opportunities
- Build custom solutions via vendor relationships to solicit new business
- Execute presentations, estimates, invoices, and follow ups for customer feedback
- Move or close opportunities and invoices on a weekly basis in Salesforce
- Adapt to market changes through adoption of trends, new technology, product offerings
- Build, run and review reports on activity, opportunities, accounts, contacts, and leads to track progress to goals
- Work with marketing to ensure campaigns are consistent with company goals and customer needs
- Work closely with operations to ensure timely delivery of all client orders, and resolve cases as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oral & Written Communication Skills
Understanding of CRM (Salesforce)
Spreadsheet and Document Skills
Relationship and Customer Service
Math Skills (Algebra Level Minimum)
Negotiation Process and Technique
Sales Process and Technique
Problem Solving & Solution Focused
Lean Process Understanding
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
1-3 years in sales or account management. All industries welcomed
Order management or order admin experience
Outstanding time management, organization, and prioritization skills
Experience and ability in managing and driving solution adoption and growth
Strong team player and proven self-starter with a sense of urgency
Comfort with adopting new technological tools and processes to drive greater efficiency and capacity
Software Includes: Google Workspace, Salesforce, Quickbooks, Seamless
Valid Drivers License – Must meet insurance underwriting requirements
Must be a US Citizen or provide proof of authorization to work in the US
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org