Website Boundless Network
Boundless is looking for a savvy promotional product professional for a full time role. This Inside Sales role will be part of a stable and growing team which utilizes technology to streamline many of the infrastructure requirements to support a rapidly expanding promotional sales team. The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and be able to function in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to a Sales Team Leader.
- Assess client needs and identify products and solutions
- Work with account manager to gather project details
- Collaborate with vendors to solve order challenges
- Develop quotes and proposals for team
- Enter and manage orders
- Provide and manage ongoing reports
- Help drive portal adoption (share other product options in addition to what they’re shopping for)
- Help Account Manager identify new prospects inside existing accounts
- Relevant promotional product industry experience
- Creative, natural problem solver, with strong analytical skills
- Team-player and strong communicator, with proven ability to effectively collaborate with Vendor Base
- Self-motivated to meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and make independent judgments
- Quick learner with proven ability to learn new applications
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (incl. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Graphic design skills preferred
- Basic knowledge of CRM Salesforce
- Ability to handle multiple daily tasks; adapting to different job functions as required
- Great Attitude!
- This position can be fully remote or report to our downtown Austin, TX office location
Benefits & Perks
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time
- 401(k) with matching
- Discounted gym membership
- An abundance of cool SWAG
Boundless is the first promotional marketing company to bring together the people, the process, and a unique technology platform to drive results with visibility and control. We unlock the creativity and collaboration in organizations, sparking lasting connections with the people they care about. The company works with over 10,000 buyers representing upwards of 3,000 companies. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Boundless has locations throughout North America. For more information, visit www.boundlessnetwork.com.
At Boundless we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
To apply for this job please visit boundless.bamboohr.com.