AIM Smarter, LLC
Job Title: Marketing & Technology Sales
Department: Customer Success Department
Reports to: National Accounts & Business Development Manager
Position Summary: Sales position responsible for AIM membership growth, demonstrating and selling marketing and technology programs to our client base of existing AIM distributors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate and sell technology solutions for AIM distributors, including but not limited to: AIM Tech Suite as a search and order management platform, standard and custom websites, and ESP integration upgrades.
· Sell marketing packages for AIM distributors, including but not limited to: brand and logo design, content writing, graphic design, social media, and email blasts.
· Achieve and/or exceed sales goals by conducting outbound phone calls to current AIM members and warm/cold leads for AIM membership.
· Work with the Marketing, Website, and Customer Success Support Teams to successfully onboard customers into their new services.
· Represent our company’s products and services by having a comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs and requirements.
Provide regular and timely observation of pipeline trends with corrective actions and reporting
· Nurture and expand the company’s relationships with clients including traveling to industry tradeshows.
Knowledge and Experience:
· 1 – 3 years of B2B consultative sales experience
· Promotional Product Industry experience is strongly preferred
· HubSpot experience is a plus
· Infusionsoft experience is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Sales aptitude with a closing mentality
· Ability to work independently and collectively as a team
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Listens actively and communicates effectively
· Flexible and adaptable
· Strong relationship builder
· Technical curiosity and a natural flair for technical applications a plus
· Ability to break down technical concepts into more ‘user friendly’ terminology
· Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs.
· Able to confidently present in front of both small and large groups
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or information technology a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org