AIM Smarter, LLC
Job Title: Marketing Account Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Position Summary: The Marketing Account Manager position is an integral customer-facing role that provides social media posts, email campaigns, video, and other digital marketing deliverables to our clients in the Elite program. This role combines customer service, marketing, and project coordination skills to distribute exceptional marketing deliverables that meet the needs of our clients and help them build a world-class marketing presence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Act as the main point of contact and provide excellent customer service through communication with clients regarding marketing deliverables created and provided within their chosen Elite program.
· Manage the preparation, scheduling, and delivery of marketing content through various communication channels. This includes social media posts, email campaigns, videos and more.
· Onboard new clients and provide accurate and timely information about the various deliverables in their chosen Elite program.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track project changes and progress within various internal teams.
· Research and develop digital marketing opportunities, case study presentations, social media insights and training, and marketing seminars.
· Manage client rebranding and brand refresh campaigns.
· Collaborate with marketing copy/design teams on fully customized marketing campaigns that include digital marketing and marketing collateral, that meet the specified needs of the client.
· Collaborate with website development and tech teams to create distributor websites and company stores that meet the specified needs of the client.
· Source and suggest products to be used in marketing campaigns.
· Identify opportunities for process improvement and communicate with the Director of Marketing to create efficiencies for the team and clients.
· Lead or participate in additional projects as defined by the VP of Marketing or the Director of Marketing
Knowledge and Experience:
· 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or account management
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office applications
· Experience with Asana, Hootsuite, MailChimp, and HubSpot a plus
· BONUS: Experience in promotional products
· Consultative customer service through active listening and interpersonal communication
· Project coordination with knowledge of scheduling and logistics
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Ability to work independently and collectively as a team
· Strong relationship builder
· Technical curiosity and a natural flair for technical applications a plus
· Strong sense of urgency with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
· Strong initiative and follow through
· Ability to problem solve and use sound judgment
· Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing work environment
· Positive and professional demeanor
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications or business administration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org