RED Promotions is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Account Executive to grow and nurture
client accounts and to prospect and close new business. As a primary liaison between RED
Promotions and its clients, the Account Executive will use their professional experience and
industry knowledge to identify customer needs and offer creative branded merchandise
solutions for those needs.
A successful Account Executive will be personable, highly motivated, and love working in a fast-
paced environment. This person should be creative and take a solutions-oriented approach
when working with clients. They should have sales experience within the promotional
merchandise industry and be looking for a company that can support professional goals and
About RED Promotions
Established in 2008, RED Promotions was founded to help our clients and team members
“Reach Every Dream” by providing creative and curated experiences, through carefully selected
Since 2008, we have provided branded merchandise for Fortune 100 companies and small
businesses alike. With over 125 years of combined industry experience, our women-owned and
operated team collaborates to develop the best ideas for brands.
RED Promotion is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with team members located throughout the
U.S. and Philippines. We encourage a culture of collaboration, creativity, and client-focused
services and acknowledge the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We go above and
beyond to deliver exceptional service to our clients. It’s our people that make us one of PPAI’s
top companies to work for in the industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as a liaison with the company’s customers, developing relationships and ensuring RED is providing high-quality service, products, and exceeding client expectations.
• Lead generation/opportunity seeker. Utilized all available resources to prospect for new business and turn them into happy customers.
• Develop creative solutions for clients’ branded merchandise needs.
• Deliver results by achieving short and long-term sales and profitability goals.
• Be a contributing member of the incREDible RED Promotions team.
• Assist in developing strategy, presentation, and pitches for clients and their projects.
• Continually monitor product trends, both within and outside of the industry.
• Implement efficient use of all computer system applications as trained.
Requirements for Position
• 3+ years of Sales/Account Executive or Business Development experience, preferably within the promotional products/branded merchandise industry.
• Customer-centric, enthusiastic, and passionate.
• Self-starter attitude with excellent organizational and time management skills and the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without compromising quality or accuracy.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Proven track record of increasing sales and business opportunities through client development.
• Positive and supportive attitude towards the Company, job, customers, and co-workers.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Highly creative and service-obsessed.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Preferred proficiency with Canva, Illustrator, and/or other Graphic Design software.
• Competitive compensation plan
• Healthcare benefits
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Holiday and flexible paid-time-off
• Flexible hours
• Discounts on brand-name apparel
• Remote position
• Marketing and Sales support
This is a fully remote position with the potential for some travel based on client needs and company events.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RED PROMOTIONS IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com