What is TalentHQ?
TalentHQ is a hiring platform that aggregates active job seekers in the Promotional Products industry and brings them directly to you. This is your one-stop-shop for adding the best and most experienced talent in the Promotional Products industry to your team.
How does it work?
Browse the TalentHQ for experienced industry professionals who could be a fit for current or future opportunities within your organization. When you identify a professional who could really take your team to the next level, simply complete the form below and submit it to our team. We’ll reach out to discuss how we can best support your search and connect you with the professional. We’ll even help by facilitating the conversation and assist as needed in the hiring process.
How does it benefit you?
TalentHQ showcases the best and brightest talent available in the Promotional Products industry. Finally, motivated, talented, and experienced industry professionals are all in one place! By utilizing this platform during the initial stage of your candidate search you can save on the significant time and effort that goes into finding the right talent for your team.
Looking for Distributor Position in NY/NJ area
A results-oriented professional with extensive experience in operations and production in the promotional products industry.
Sales Account Manager
• From conception to completion, handled all sales support aspects for Nestle Corporation, along with an internal dedicated team. Ensured safety and compliance standards were met with Nestle’s specifics, worked with suppliers and their factories along with coordinating product testing with third party laboratories such as SGS and Intertek.
• Handled accounts for Executive VP of Sales such as Lincoln Tech, Booz Allen Hamilton, The University Club, New York Historical Society, and Panos Brands.
• Maintained inventory fulfillment programs and company webstores for Equinox Fitness Clubs, New York Times, Gimlet Media, Nestle Professional, and Jackson Lewis law firms, working closely with our warehouse manager and their customer service team at remote 30,000 square foot warehouse.
Production Manager (last position held)
• Management of all phases of the Production Department from pre-flighting artwork, approval of preproduction samples to delivery of goods.
• Handled up to 65+ jobs with multi-million dollar accounts on a daily basis with various degrees of complexity, including rush/on demand and overseas custom orders.
Web Store Manager
• Established company web stores for such clients as DuPont, ArcelorMittal, Baxter Healthcare, Panasonic, ADP, and Avis Budget Group with products chosen tailored to their individual needs.
• In charge of negotiating pricing and terms with key suppliers in establishing co-op programs.
• Adept at creating website using such platforms as Buttonwood, Creative Merchandise, and Trade Only.
• Hosted online web-ex demonstrations for prospective clients during the RFP stage.
Sales Support Associate
• Closely worked with individual Account Managers in ideation and sourcing of promotional products, negotiating vendor costs and estimate preparations for our clients.
• Handled all vendor relations in scheduling meetings/appointments with supplier account managers.
• Managed on-site client table-top shows and safety fairs, representing Progressive Promotions.
LC Marketing Communications
Sales Support Coordinator
Sales Support Coordinator
• Supported ad specialty/promotional products sales team with both existing and prospective multi-million dollar accounts providing assistance in making them aware of the services the company offered as well as ongoing specials and new products available.
• Handled all phases of client relations which included helping them to find the right product for their budget, quoting on the product, artwork preparation, and order follow-up from conception to completion.
• Attended ASI and PPAI trade shows to find new promotional products for our clients and to network with new vendors.
E-commerce Coordinator (in conjunction with above job position)
• Created, Managed, and Implemented B2B e-commerce promotional product / ad specialty website via third party platform for division, LC Promos.
• Handled all aspects of vendor/platform relations, product placement, selection and review. Managed over a team of four, site vendors, and third party platform vendor.
• Advised on site design/graphics management and pricing/margin review.
Freight Brokerage Agent
Responsible for day-to-day, national transportation needs for high profile accounts such as Anchor Glass, Kraft Foods, Nabisco, Meadwestvaco, and Loreal. (types of loads included full van, reefer, haz mat, and flatbed) Assisted in carrier assignment, rate negotiations, and tracking.
• Dispatched carrier drivers from point of origin through destination. Assisted with driver needs such as detention time, lumper services, and other warehouse issues.
APL (American President Lines)
Store Door Coordinator (last position held)
Store Door Coordinator (August 2002-March 2003)
• Set up and monitored appointments for all inbound containers arriving into Atlanta CSX yard facility.
• Proactively negotiate competitive rates with Atlanta based trucking companies to lower department’s overhead.
Export Cargo Management Representative (October 2001-August 2002)
• Generated daily cargo management outbound reports by region for review of export bookings and to notify shipper as needed of rolls, splits, cancels, consolidations, delays, service failures and recovery plans, late gates, D/H discrepancies, and any other shipment differences.
• Aided vessel coordinators in load projections.
Import Cargo Management Representative (May 1999-October 2001)
• Responsible for issuing GMC assignments to all inbound shipments moving within the U.S.
• Ensured APL met US Customs Standards and Practices by correcting and updating all piece count, harmonized code, and commodity description discrepancies before vessel reaches first US Port.
• Communicated with APL’s international offices to investigate unreconciled and incomplete bills of lading before vessel arrival.
Central Park Media
Maintained and tracked royalty reports for prior and current sublicensing account.
Negotiated various sublicensing deals ranging from satellite & cable tv programming (with USA Network, SciFi Channel, and Anime Network), role playing games, trading cards, apparel, and other various merchandising categories. Developed Central Park Media’s action figure/toy line from conception to completion.
Directly involved in deciding new acquisitions from Japanese licensors for DVD/VHS video distribution in NAFTA region as part of the Business Affairs department.
Trade/Consumer Show Coordinator
Devised company’s convention tour schedule for both trade and fandom shows, coordinating an average of 14 events a year.
Handled all dealer/exhibitor budgets, registration & travel accommodations for participants, shipping and bill of lading processing of materials, and purchasing marketing & promotional products.