What is TalentHQ?
TalentHQ is a hiring platform that aggregates active job seekers in the Promotional Products industry and brings them directly to you. This is your one-stop-shop for adding the best and most experienced talent in the Promotional Products industry to your team.
How does it work?
Browse the TalentHQ for experienced industry professionals who could be a fit for current or future opportunities within your organization. When you identify a professional who could really take your team to the next level, simply complete the form below and submit it to our team. We’ll reach out to discuss how we can best support your search and connect you with the professional. We’ll even help by facilitating the conversation and assist as needed in the hiring process.
How does it benefit you?
TalentHQ showcases the best and brightest talent available in the Promotional Products industry. Finally, motivated, talented, and experienced industry professionals are all in one place! By utilizing this platform during the initial stage of your candidate search you can save on the significant time and effort that goes into finding the right talent for your team.
Experienced Sales Professional
Confident, motivated sales executive with a history of increasing sales revenue, managing key accounts, cultivating new business, and establishing strong relationships in the advertising specialty industry.
- Excellent communication
- Computer Competency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Even Temperament
- Management Skills
Promotional product and apparel distributor specializing in custom apparel, screen printed t-shirts, etc.
Sales Executive responsible for finding new business and increasing sales
- Primary goal is to cultivate new business and increase my customer base through proactive selling, attending networking and local chamber events, and following up on leads.
- Responsible for conducting B2B sales calls with the goal to set face to face appointments with customers to close sales.
- Experienced negotiating with promotional product and apparel vendors on price and production times to be able to meet my client’s budget and delivery dates.
- Skilled at helping new companies who are looking to establish their company’s brand as well as established businesses looking to re-brand or increase their brand awareness with the use of promotional products and apparel.
Hard goods supplier in the productional product industry specializing in various print items such as magnets, coaster, signs, stickers, etc.
Regional Sales Manager responsible for growing sales within a given territory
- Responsible for increasing sales revenue, growing new business, and managing top accounts in my territory, which included 7 states plus Canada. Top ten accounts in my region accounted for nearly 15% of overall company sales.
- Managed the top sales region for four consecutive years with sales in my territory totaling over $11.5 million in 2016.
- Successfully worked to build and re-establish relationships with some of the top distributors in the promotional product industry such as 4imprint, Halo Branded Solutions, Brown & Bigelow, and Innerworkings.
- Direct sales contact for Gill Studios only $1 million non-political account, who had sales totaling over $1.7 million in 2016. (up from 1.4 million in 2015) Also responsible for managing second biggest non-political account, who did over $815,000 in 2016.
- Helped secure the largest single non-political order ever placed at Gill Studios, which was a 902,000 magnet order for Disney totaling over $158,000.
- Knowledgeable of the day-to-day principles associated with working at a lean company, participated in various lean events in different departments throughout the company, and was selected as a 5S lean auditor.
- Efficient hosting webinars and creating sales presentations used to educate distributors on multiple product lines for inclusion into their annual print catalogs, quarterly publications, and websites.
- Responsible for creating, reviewing, and following up on all high revenue quotes.
- Volunteered to create a “10 Cool Product Ideas” case history report each month that focuses on successful case histories, which was used by the Gill sales team as a tool to send to distributors to show creative uses for our products.
- Selected to be included on Gill Studios new website team. The team was responsible for generating new and creative ideas and providing feedback for a new website launch.
- Experienced business traveler who frequently attended various national and regional industry trade shows across the country to interact face to face with current and new customers all while representing the company in a professional manner.