What is TalentHQ?
TalentHQ is a hiring platform that aggregates active job seekers in the Promotional Products industry and brings them directly to you. This is your one-stop-shop for adding the best and most experienced talent in the Promotional Products industry to your team.
How does it work?
Browse the TalentHQ for experienced industry professionals who could be a fit for current or future opportunities within your organization. When you identify a professional who could really take your team to the next level, simply complete the form below and submit it to our team. We’ll reach out to discuss how we can best support your search and connect you with the professional. We’ll even help by facilitating the conversation and assist as needed in the hiring process.
How does it benefit you?
TalentHQ showcases the best and brightest talent available in the Promotional Products industry. Finally, motivated, talented, and experienced industry professionals are all in one place! By utilizing this platform during the initial stage of your candidate search you can save on the significant time and effort that goes into finding the right talent for your team.
Outside Sales Representative
I spent almost my entire professional career in this industry and love it! I started at the corporate office of a large distributor and moved into an outside sales rep for a supplier. I am looking to continue my journey on supplier-side.
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Proven Sales Record
Smaller Food supplier from northeast
Midwest Sales Manager
- Maintain and grow sales revenue and account base within the Midwest (MN, WI, IL, ND, SD, IA, IN, MI, OH, KY)
- Build strong relationships with promotional distributors through face to face presentations
- Represented company at trade shows and other industry functions
- Created opportunities for the development of new business revenue and growth of existing customer relationships
Large distributor group
- Met with key suppliers to establish terms, rebates, and pricing
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance and create opportunities to increase sales
- Manage supplier aspect of distributor events
- Handle escalated vendor disputes and credits