What is TalentHQ?
TalentHQ is a hiring platform that aggregates active job seekers in the Promotional Products industry and brings them directly to you. This is your one-stop-shop for adding the best and most experienced talent in the Promotional Products industry to your team.
How does it work?
Browse the TalentHQ for experienced industry professionals who could be a fit for current or future opportunities within your organization. When you identify a professional who could really take your team to the next level, simply complete the form below and submit it to our team. We’ll reach out to discuss how we can best support your search and connect you with the professional. We’ll even help by facilitating the conversation and assist as needed in the hiring process.
How does it benefit you?
TalentHQ showcases the best and brightest talent available in the Promotional Products industry. Finally, motivated, talented, and experienced industry professionals are all in one place! By utilizing this platform during the initial stage of your candidate search you can save on the significant time and effort that goes into finding the right talent for your team.
Director & Sales Leader
Proven sales generator/relationship builder with successful experience as a distributor decorator, and supplier. Built companies from ground-up on both sides and created productive & sustainable sales teams for companies large, mid-size and small.
- National Accounts & Management
Founder & President
- Built Sales, Production and Fulfillment Teams for $5MM distributor
Distributor within Advertising Agency
- Built sales and production team for a division of a Marketing Company owned by Ogilvy&Mather/WPP.
- Grew business from $0 and no clients to almost $2MM in sales in 18 months. Role ended when parent company left the industry
Top 20 Supplier
National Account Manager
- Managed National Accounts and largest Buying Groups; built strong relationships and grew business 18% (twice company growth during same time period).
- Named Newcomer of the Year first year
- Presented to clients @ National Meetings to groups 5-250 people
- Developed and conducted internal training for Customer Service and Sales teams
- Manage underserved Metro NYC territory
- Named Top Salesman @ sales meeting after 6 months with firm
- Developed and grew relationships with top Metro NYC distributors
- Gained valuable experience working within a highly organized and structured successful sales team and company
- Earned BASI Certification
Start Up Supplier
Director of Operation
- Built US Office for start-up European Supplier with patented product
- Devised Sales strategies and production organization
- Managed all aspects of business, including Sales, Marketing, Financials, Hiring, Overseas and Domestic Production
- Positioned company for licensing partnership with Top 5 Supplier, negotiated contract with the same