What is TalentHQ?
TalentHQ is a hiring platform that aggregates active job seekers in the Promotional Products industry and brings them directly to you. This is your one-stop-shop for adding the best and most experienced talent in the Promotional Products industry to your team.
How does it work?
Browse the TalentHQ for experienced industry professionals who could be a fit for current or future opportunities within your organization. When you identify a professional who could really take your team to the next level, simply complete the form below and submit it to our team. We’ll reach out to discuss how we can best support your search and connect you with the professional. We’ll even help by facilitating the conversation and assist as needed in the hiring process.
How does it benefit you?
TalentHQ showcases the best and brightest talent available in the Promotional Products industry. Finally, motivated, talented, and experienced industry professionals are all in one place! By utilizing this platform during the initial stage of your candidate search you can save on the significant time and effort that goes into finding the right talent for your team.
Outstanding Sales Professional
I have been in the promotional products industry for 7 years. My experiences have me working with every level of distributor in the industry all the way up to the top 50. I have a proven record of growth as well as being a team leader.
- Senior Level Sales Responsibilities
- Mentor Program Leader
- Team Leader
Technology Company with National Footprint
Strategic Sales Team
- Developed a program to include rebates and negotiate with current client base on a local and national level.
- Work with the other strategic account manager to develop our go to market strategy.
- Train and educate inside sales reps what calling on distributors is like and what needs to be done.
- Developed a marketing campaign to introduce ourselves to the industry
Large Apparel Supplier
Sr. Sales Consultant
- Conduct one on one meetings with sales executives and create sales strategies for their customers.
- Connect to customers ordering systems via EDI or API to become more efficient for both sides.
- Identify and plan out programs with clients to ensure confidence with our brands.
- Work directly with marketing teams and create and implement concepts customized account by account.
- Key relationships with members of buying groups.
- C level negotiations with pricing, rebates and incentives.
- Selected as an industry representative to participate in L.E.A.D – Legislative Education and Action Day in Washington DC in 2016 and 2017
- Serving as a board member, now Treasurer of PPA Chicago 2014-present.
- Attended PPAI’s Leadership Development Workshop in 2014 and 2015 and 2017.
Regional Coffee Company
- Increased annual sales from $400,000 to $3,500,000.
- Revised marketing to include cold calls, telemarketing, professional organizations and referral program.
- Created and maintained customer CRM for management reporting, prospect scouting and organization.
- Through cold calling, increased customer base by 60%.