What is TalentHQ?
TalentHQ is a hiring platform that aggregates active job seekers in the Promotional Products industry and brings them directly to you. This is your one-stop-shop for adding the best and most experienced talent in the Promotional Products industry to your team.
How does it work?
Browse the TalentHQ for experienced industry professionals who could be a fit for current or future opportunities within your organization. When you identify a professional who could really take your team to the next level, simply complete the form below and submit it to our team. We’ll reach out to discuss how we can best support your search and connect you with the professional. We’ll even help by facilitating the conversation and assist as needed in the hiring process.
How does it benefit you?
TalentHQ showcases the best and brightest talent available in the Promotional Products industry. Finally, motivated, talented, and experienced industry professionals are all in one place! By utilizing this platform during the initial stage of your candidate search you can save on the significant time and effort that goes into finding the right talent for your team.
Experienced, young, motivated promotional seller and buyer
After spending several years at mid-sized to larger distributors, I made the leap to become the lead buyer for CBS Corporation. For the past 2.5 years I've worked with promotional vendors to manage the branded merchandise campaigns throughout CBS.
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Responsible for managing promotional marketing campaigns for CBS Network programming, CBS
Sports and other major CBS entities
- Oversee seven-figure marketing budget for creative content promotions and special events
- Design and implement original concepts for experiential marketing projects
- Implemented a digital system to maintain and manage inventory of branded merchandise
- Uphold CBS quality and consistency in adherence to corporate branding guidelines
- Have reduced marketing budget expenditures by 20-25% annually by leveraging buying power
- Use data to conduct analysis which provides insight into consumer behavior and marketing trends
Sample Projects include:
- Super Bowl 50, NCAA Final Four, The Masters
- Network programming (The Big Bang Theory, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Special events (Upfronts, Annual Board Meeting, Primetime Emmy Awards)
- Managing a myriad of high profile promotional campaigns, with an emphasis on logistics, presentation mock-ups, and client interaction, while simultaneously assisting with creative idea generation and product design
- Interact directly with clients on initial project inquiries, order creation and tracking, price quotes, vendor follow-up, and other steps necessary in a successful fulfillment process
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and answer all aspects of client bid requests including sourcing, quoting, creating presentations and making product recommendations
- React to a high volume of client requests in a professional, prompt, and accurate matter via email and phone
- Set individual monthly sales and projection goals
- Collaborate with Accounting Department to ensure accurate order submission and processing
- Self-educate and ascertain clients’ branding initiatives and overall marketing goals
- Develop industry knowledge by participating in internal training sessions and actively seeking professional development through industry events and publications
- Develop comprehensive research capabilities through industry-specific and traditional websites
- Created proposals and developed specialty advertising campaigns for DuPont, one of the company’s contracted accounts
- Maintained and upheld DuPont branding regulations, approved logo usage contingent on meeting brand guidelines
- Led the support team responsible for a 22% increase in annual revenue from DuPont
- Traveled nationwide to meet DuPont employees and facilitate various marketing campaigns
- Corresponded with manufacturers, overseas and domestic, to monitor the logistics and
production of branded promotional premiums
- Received 2013 Past Presidents Award from SAAGNY (Specialty Advertising Association of NY)